Monday, July 6, 2009

Chance for seamstresses to help out!

A hoodie with the w:University of California, ...Image via Wikipedia

I always love to do charity projects for hospitals and organizations using my crafting skills. I just found a wonderful blog post by Jennifer at Doctrine and Diapers for a sewing tutorial and pattern for a little girl's hospital gown. They are also seeking donations for CHOC and UCLA, but I know just about any hospital could really use something like this. I want to make some for the children's area of the hospital in Iowa City. They are on my to do list to finish at least 5 before the summer ends - hopefully you'll find time to make some too! Here's the link to Jennifer's blog post and tutorial. Please, don't use this tutorial to make things to sell - Jennifer is sharing this awesome information for all of us to help others.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment