Monday, November 9, 2009

New Granddaughter....


Soon we'll have a new baby in the family - another little girl. Girls are SO MUCH fun to make things for! I spent last week making her home from the hospital things. I had a few ideas of my own, but was having a hard time with the hat. I started searching on the Internet to see what I could find. I needed something fast but cute. I found this free knitting pattern on FAVECRAFTS from M.E.H. Designs! I love it, it's quick and easy and is also easy to adapt for size so I know I'll be making more. It's just too cute! Here's the one I have already made and I have plans to make more colors. I'll post again about the other items I've made to go along with it and I'll also be posting some pictures and free patterns for the two other items for the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment