Monday, December 21, 2009

Manic Monday

.....Oh the joys of the Holidays. In case you've been wondering why you hardly see me around here...I kind of feel just like this..



The joys of having a family and a business, a business that involves making things for others. It's like the stories you hear from the families of mechanics, their cars are always the LAST ones to get fixed. hahaha So here it is, the Monday before Christmas Eve and I have two short days to finish gifts. My head hurts. And my back, arms and fingers too. But, I'm pretty excited too! Not only have a mapped out several new items for the store, I've also got some pretty neat handmade gifts for friends and family! Almost anyway. hahahaha And I'm so excited about getting to spend a few uninterrupted days with all the people I love - a REAL reason for joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment