Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Felted Slippers

My new granddaughter has been totally distracting me. Baby girls sidetrack all your work projects with their fun things. I'm SURE you know what I mean. Quite a while ago I had picked up a really cool Fiber Trends Pattern and decided to give it a try. (If you're interested in the pattern click their name here!) Luckily, because she's still quite small I didn't have to worry about the sole and what I would choose to do so she didn't go slippy sliding her way around the house. Hahaha, not that kids wouldn't find that fun.

She has a cute little rubber ducky outfit so I chose the colors for this pair based on that outfit, because it doesn't have feet. Super quick easy to read/do pattern, and I made sure to take a picture to share with all of you! Aren't they just too cute?!



2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Is there ever a chance for kids/baby stuff to make it in to your store again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo cute! I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete