Monday, January 11, 2010

Back to the grind

Going in CirclesImage by Nokton via Flickr

Hope you had a wonderful Holiday! And now that the family fun is past.......sorry for my long absence. I know I can't be the only one out in blog land that's had trouble getting back in the groove. But I have been having fun - just not at what I'm supposed to be doing.

Have you ever felt like you're going around in circles? Too much to do and not enough hours in the day? My mind is always spinning after the holidays, with new ideas for things I want to make for friends, family and the store. But darn it, life gets in the way. Work, grandbabies, family, friends - yada yada. I have found time to do some fun things, like cute hats for my granddaughters made from some beautiful alpaca yarn my sister got me for Christmas! Oh my....I've been in heaven. I'll be posting pictures soon of new things I've made for my granddaughters - and my friend Mikan's fun pictures of her new hat that her son REALLY likes! hahahaha

Now, I need to get BACK TO WORK on projects for the store!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment