Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Silliness


Have you ever come across a post on an internet forum that just sent you into hysterical giggling fits? I was reading a forum of small business owners and they were talking about dealing with bridezillas. There were some great one liners I'd like to remember - there were many but some were more personal to individual situations so I'm not including all of them.

******

A friend's mom used to say this to me all the time when someone would act less than polite: "Dear, no matter how hard you try, you simply can't put polish on a sneaker".

*****

If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning.

****

(While this was was personal I just couldn't pass up sharing it. LOL)
I used to play the pipe organ for weddings, and had bridezilla be a total b---h during the rehearsal. It went on for 2 hours! Then the best man walked over to me and asked if he could pay me $500 to play "Another One Bites the Dust"! I got laughing so hard I nearly fell off the bench. SOooooo tempting!

****

Kind of scary, isn't it. LOL You have to wonder how they are to their future husband and families. I think we need to remember what weddings are really supposed to be about.

No comments:

Post a Comment