Monday, October 4, 2010

Letter from a fellow blogger Mom Vicky

I feel compelled to share this letter from Vicky that was posted on her blog. After you read it, share it. This is definitely a post to ALL our children, and it should go viral. Print it out. Give it to your children to read then have a dicussion with your children. Yes, it can be difficult - but with our busy lives..well, we need to make sure they are reminded. Give them a hug, make sure they know you love them no matter what. Thank you Vicky, for sharing such a personal letter with all of us.


Vicky Bell's Blog: Letter to my daughter ( in the wake of senseless t...: "Hello my girl, I wanted to say hi and tell you how much I miss you and that I hope your classes are going well and that you are having fun ..."

1 comment:

  1. Candejo,
    I just discovered this, trying to find out how in the world my little blog is getting more than a page view a minute... well, thanks to you and others like you I've discovered it is being blogged and tweated and retweated all over the country... If it can be of help to some young people out there.. if it can help some families approach the subject- well. I am more than grateful. Thank you.
    All best regards,
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete