Monday, February 21, 2011

5th Anniversary Contest, 3rd of 5!

Yes, It's free for one winner!!
If you follow these simple steps it could be YOU!

5th Anniversary Contest!
Super chance for you to win a Coffee Time Tote!





Like my Candejo's Creations Facebook page
AND/OR
if you already like the page….
Post a Happy 5th Anniversary on the wall
AND/OR
Post a picture of your happy feet in Magic Slippers
or with any other item you've purchased from the store!

AND/OR
Share the page with your friends

AND/OR
Write a review

Let me know which ones you choose to do in the email you send me. If you look to the left here on my blog you'll find the Facebook page link!
One entry into the drawing for each one you do - 5possible entries!

Send me an email using this CONTACT ME link with the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment