Saturday, July 30, 2011

Missouri Star Quilt Company - humor

Even if you don't quilt you have to check out this fabric and quilting company. Make sure to click on the daily deal...even if you don't need the deal or even care about getting a deal...you need to read the little blurp with each one. Oh my...it has me in stitches every day. LOL I don't know who at the company writes these, but they need a huge pat on the back - a hooray - and a pay raise. Some pretty funny stuff there. What an awesome marketing technique, it has me visiting every day. And of course, if you visit you have to look around...right? LOL And looking around leads to...well, you know. And to think, I was driving out to my sister's house (in the boonies) and saw this ad on a huge giant billboard - another smart marketing move!


No comments:

Post a Comment