Friday, September 2, 2011

Once a month cooking, well maybe...

You all know I love Once A Month cooking ideas and recipes, but I've found something else I love too! Easy recipes and a Once a week cooking method. A few days ago I was flipping through the TV channels (during our recent yucky heatwave...grrrr) and happened upon a cooking segment on a show called The Talk. I heard the word chicken so my ears perked up! It was a great idea about Sunday long cooking and how to use that cooking for things most of the rest of the week. Took me FOREVER to find the information on the Talk website, of course I had no idea it was a re-run. But here's the link to the information -




This of course led me to more research, where I found the blog! YEAH!




BLOG



It's got recipes and tips and loads of great information. I can't wait to hear what YOU think. We've already shopped and started on the chicken food makeover talked about on the Talk, because I work from home I actually cooked yesterday (Thursday) and we had the soup last night. We are excited to cook and eat the rest of the week's plan! I'll follow up and let you know how it went next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment