Sunday, April 1, 2012

No, it's not an April Fool's Day Joke!

I promise. I just decided that today is the day I need to get myself back on track. LOL I've been around reading everyone's blogs, making new items for the store, making gifts for family and friends, and just keeping up with day to day house and family things - but the blog has been ignored. Well, no more.

I'll start out posting about something I SHOULD have posted about way back in December. Do you have a cereal lover in your house? Well, my younger sister does. Her husband, yes...you heard that right, her husband...not one of the kids. And in 2011, he was the winner of the BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER. LOL Usually, we find one really super unique special never to be topped again gift for at least one person. Sadly, it was not handmade as usual but it couldn't have been more perfect. And it "could" have been handmade, if we had thought of it before my daughters saw it at the store. Of course we had to add our own spin on it, and I have to say - it was a big hit. We still giggle every time we look at the pictures. (yep, that's REAL boxes of his favorite cereals with taped on graphics. LOL) He even agreed to pose all evil-like for us.











So, what do you think? Did we out do ourselves or what?! HAHAHA




No comments:

Post a Comment